Project Manager to manage key projects, keeping to deadlines and budgets.
Responsible for establishing deadlines, assigning responsibilities, to monitor and summarize the progress of the projects, prepare reports for top management regarding the status and progress of the projects.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure that the results are within the required scope and budget. He will work closely with other departments to ensure that all aspects of each project are compatible.
The key responsibilities:
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties / suppliers for the complete execution of projects;
• Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget;
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
• Manage changes to the project scope, planning and costs using appropriate verification techniques;
• Manage the relationship with the customer and all interested parties;
• Perform risk management assessment to minimise project risks;
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
• Proven work experience in building project management;
• Excellent customer-facing with good internal communication skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Solid organisational skills, including attention to detail and ability to multitask;
• Excellent operational knowledge of Microsoft Office and cad, revit will be considered a plus;
• Diploma or Degree (Surveyor, architect or engineer) with equivalent work experience;
• Good knowledge of English, in order to manage foreign clients
What the job offer provides
Excellent career progress opportunity.